Monday, June 24, 2013

WORLD CULT WATCH | Exposing Abusive Cults and Religions

Jane contacted me and said "I am at my wits end and don't know what to do. I have never exposed these crimes. Besides this they also owe me about 200 Thousand Rand which they refuse to refund."

She goes on to say "I, live in Cape Town, and am the 62-year old mother of a 40-year old severely dyslexic daughter Janine, (which disability leaves her functionally illiterate and innumerate and which has increased in severity after being trapped in the cult for 18 years, without life-or work experience, despite the fact that she has mostly spent all of that time on paid services.)"

I asked Jane about her experience in Scientology. She told me, "I was in for 12 months. I met David Miscavige at St hill. That did it – I was not in for years and years thus not blind 'follower'. I did from 'raw meat to OT 4', and obviously the OT stories just did it for me to 'wake me up' that I was following a weird path. That was way back in 1993, but my daughter was stuck in the cult for all these years. I had to keep a low profile to prevent disconnection. I only really found out about all the stuff on the internet in July 2009 when I was looking to find the email address for the 'International Justice Chief,' but I found more than what I bargained for"

WORLD CULT WATCH | Exposing Abusive Cults and Religions

No comments:

Post a Comment