Sunday, January 26, 2014

Bryan Adams Performs Exorcism On 'Demon' Son: Cops

I think I am out of words as I have lost count on how many of these stories I have posted in the last 2-3 weeks. Do not tell me religion doesn't case harm, the ideation has to come from somewhere, it doesn't just magically appear post ingestion of meth, crack or whatever crap one sticks in their bodies.

Bryan Adams, 31, allegedly brought his 11-year-old son to the woods Jan. 16 to perform an exorcism on him, according to Okeechobee County Sheriff's deputies.

"You are the demon and you know what I must do with you," Adams told the boy, according to a police report obtained by WPBF.

The man's estranged wife said he showed up at her workplace demanding her car keys and claiming he'd been seeing demons. She said Adams wanted to take their children. The woman told police they'd been separated due to Adams' ongoing drug problems.

Bryan Adams Performs Exorcism On 'Demon' Son: Cops

No comments:

Post a Comment