Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mother charged with murdering 8-year-old son | Buffalo News, Buffalo Weather | WIVB-TV News 4 Buffalo, NY | WIVB.com

From my home city, just sad,,,

Murphy has been arrested and charged with second-degree murder. Murphy pleaded not guilty with an assigned attorney Wednesday morning. She will be held without bail until a hearing on May 19.

Court documents have quotes from what Murphy said to officers while she was being arrested. They read, “Everyone has to die. He had to die. I am saving him from going to hell.”

During her interview with police Murphy said, “How can you ask me this after I just murdered my baby,” according to court documents.

Mother charged with murdering 8-year-old son | Buffalo News, Buffalo Weather | WIVB-TV News 4 Buffalo, NY | WIVB.com

No comments:

Post a Comment