Friday, July 4, 2014

▶ Does the Theory of Evolution Really Matter? - YouTube

UPDATED::  New video link
 
Lately I have been critical of creationists, anti-science ideologues, and the various creation museums that seem to be popping up everywhere. Some may think I should let them be, they're not hurting anyone or anything. I beg to differ and this short video drives home that point.

It is specifically dealing with evolution, but evolutionary theory is the foundation of the biological sciences; without it we have nothing. As I have yet to see any creationist ideology advance our understanding of germ theory (original sin) or eradicate polio (punishment for sin) or increase food production (god did it or miracle), I'll stick to science.


[H/T to Hemant Mehta for sharing this lovely find.]

▶ Does the Theory of Evolution Really Matter? - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment