Thursday, February 12, 2015

Continuation of,,,Hyperbole gets you no where





H/T: Dave Foda for this story

NY pastor: Justin Bieber is trans and ‘cut off his breasts’ because Obama’s ‘evil spirits’ misled him
“We’re talking about young girls, 6 to 10 years of age,” Atlah World Missionary Church Rev. James David Manning said in a YouTube video that was posted on Friday. “They can be led or influenced to cut off their breasts once they get into puberty. They can be led to have operations — like Justin Bieber — they can think that the best choice for their life is to cut off their breasts.”

“And then by the time they reach the age of 20 years old, they say, ‘I wish I had never cut off my breasts, I wish I had never mutilated my flesh, I wish I had never cut off my penis, I wish I had never done that, I was just young. And the people in the church or the people in the media said or gave the impression that I had a right to choose any kind of sexual orientation that I wanted to choose, and so I cut off my penis or I cut off my breasts.’”



One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest::Shit on the Floor

The Little Mermaid - Under The Sea

 Creationists Freak Out Over Evolutionary ‘Back To The Sea’ Super Bowl Commercial (VIDEO)




99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall by Atticus




Rick Perry's Comparison Of Homosexuality To Alcoholism Is Nothing New From The Anti-Gay Right

 Then Rick Santorum jumped to Perry's defense. The problem with that, Santorum once said, in regards to "redefining" marriage, "It’s like saying this glass of water is a glass of beer. Well, you can call it a glass of beer, but it’s not a glass of beer. It’s a glass of water. And water is what water is. Marriage is what marriage is."

Which later morphed into this inane analogy:  “I can call this napkin a paper towel,” the former Pennsylvania senator explained. “But it is a napkin. And why? Because it is what it is. Right? You can call it whatever you want, but it doesn’t change the character of what it is.”"


Now we have Mike Huckabee throwing his two-cents into the ring, Huckabee compares being gay to drinking, swearing,,,



Human Rights Campaign statement regarding Rick Perry's comparison of homosexuality to alcoholism.

Others that suffer from head in ass syndrome

Republican National Committeeman Dave Agema recently got in trouble with his own party after he, among other offensive remarks, compared gay people to alcoholics. So did top Religious Right leaders Mat Staver and Tony Perkins. Robert Jeffress, a Texas pastor close to Perry, also “equates being gay with alcoholism or a genetic proclivity toward violence,” according to the Dallas-based D Magazine.

Stories I will be contemplating for next week::Unicorns, War On Little Free Libraries, Evidence that Jonah was Swallowed by a Whale, and another Bad Analogy

No comments:

Post a Comment