Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Prophet sets member ablaze in church - The Nation Nigeria

It is sad that it took a tragedy as such for some to wake up, "“We cannot worship here again, who knows who the spirit will ask him to burn next.”
There was confusion on Sunday at Celestial Church of Christ (CCC) on Unity Street in Abule-Egba, Lagos, when a prophet set a member ablaze during service.

The victim, simply identified as Madam Bosede, is lying critically ill in hospital.

It was gathered that the prophet in his sermon claimed he got a revelation that there was God in their midst, adding that if the woman was set ablaze she would not suffer burns.

Madam Bosede, who joined the church a month ago told The Nation yesterday: “Our prophet said the spirit of God whispered to him that I would not burn if he sets me on fire. When I came out, they poured kerosene on my body and set me ablaze. But, unfortunately, I was burnt beyond recognition and before the other church members could get water, the deed had already been done.”
Prophet sets member ablaze in church - The Nation Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment