Monday, January 4, 2016

Welcome to 2016!!

As with every new year, I take stock of what I have done and accomplished.  Though I feel I don't do enough as far as activism, I have been told otherwise.  But there will be a few changes for the coming year.

What won't change,,,
  • I will still be posting on the atrocity that is religion and the harms it allows:  Diddling clergy (layman or ordained), faith-healing (or as I like to call it "get out of jail free" for killing your kid/s), cult atrocities, and the like.
  • I still will be following crimes against LGBTQI individuals as well as prominent civil liberty cases.  The Kleins have stated they intend to file an appeal as well as the Philips case.
  • I hope to better follow FFRF, MRFF, and ACLU cases and activities.
  • I hope to pick on Todd Starnes and his faux-persecution non-sense a bit more as well
  • And of course there are the religio-tards to pick on.
What will change,,,
  • Posting frequency, as I will be taking some MOOC classes. I will be posting an "end of the day" round-up of stories of interest as well as via Twitter.
  • Topics, the woo is getting out of hand; specifically medical woo.  I will be attempting to put a layman's spin on some heavy topics of personal interest as I continue to recover from my stroke.
  • More science.
  • More Havoc and Chaos Live.
What I hope not to be posting about,,,
  • The Duggars
  • Sarah Palin
  • Hobby Lobby
This year will be a work in progress dependent upon my health.  There is some stuff I really want to work on (like I have three book ideas hanging that I have not touched in over a year) but I have put off for various reasons.  I'm not getting any younger and whether they become books or multi-part posts, only time will tell.

Here's to a grand 2016,,,LLP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment