Tuesday, February 9, 2016

This former ‘exgay’ leader realized she was doing more harm than good. She’s now officiating same-sex weddings. – LGBTQ Nation

For years, Wendy Gritter led the ex-gay ministry New Direction (an affiliate of Exodus International), and her mission in life was to “cure” gay people.

She eventually put the pieces together and came to realize she was doing more harm than good, publicly apologizing for the harm she’s done.

And now, she’s clearly working to right her wrongs.




This former ‘exgay’ leader realized she was doing more harm than good. She’s now officiating same-sex weddings. – LGBTQ Nation

PS::  Like Matthew Vines, who I applaud his efforts, I will give kudos where they are due.  BUT,,, I am an anti-theist and I am against any form of institutional religious indoctrination.  I struggle with this aspect being that one can assign any interpretation to the Bile one wants - pro or anti.  While I applaud both their efforts, I have reservation.

No comments:

Post a Comment