Friday, July 14, 2017

Young boy from Jewish Taliban reveals psychical, sexual abuse: Hell is real, I live there - Israel News - Haaretz.com

“I’ve lived in Lev Tahor for 12 and a half years and I want to tell you everything,” the boy says. “I’ve been living in this hell that everyone claims is made up and untrue – it is true. I want to tell you about the things that are happening in Lev Tahor.

“I wrote down on a piece of paper all of the things I want to talk about,” he continues. “Bad things are happening here. First, I want to tell about XXXX. He is a bad teacher. He does bad things to children. He hits children, kicks them and does other bad things.”

The boy continues to charge that another member of the group “killed a baby and another man. He hits and kicks all of the children.” He added that the men he named “undressed me and beat me and kicked me many times. And did bad things to me many times. At first, I thought they were good Jews. But then I saw they were bad people.”

Young boy from Jewish Taliban reveals psychical, sexual abuse: Hell is real, I live there - Israel News - Haaretz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment