Thursday, August 24, 2017

Pastor Who Claimed to Have Cure for Cancers Caused by Witchcraft Stabbed to Death at Church

A pastor and father of two who claimed God sent him to the U.S. from Africa to heal people of cancers caused by witchcraft was rammed with a car, then stabbed to death by a man who was dropping his wife off at his church in Windsor Mill, Maryland, on Saturday.

Baltimore County Police said in a release that Pastor Raphael Happy-Ikenwilo, 53, of Rahamis Ministry International Church was stabbed several times by the suspect as Ikenwilo's wife watched helplessly.
,,,
"I was initiated to take over my father' seat as the head of the occult cult of our village, but I rejected the position and followed God to oppose my father's ways. I graduated in 2005 from the spiritual realm as a doctor in spiritual sciences. As a minister, I deal with cases of 'Fake Cancer' and others sicknesses from the occult the past 22 years. I'm very well acquainted with the occult realm and their operations and came to the US...to investigate about cancer mandated by the creator of heaven and earth," he wrote.

Pastor Who Claimed to Have Cure for Cancers Caused by Witchcraft Stabbed to Death at Church

No comments:

Post a Comment