Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Just a note of reminder,,,

While I attempt to be thorough in aggregating news stories concerning various abuses within the church, I am but one person who does this as a "hobby" (for lack of better word).  I became interested in tracking such stories about 8 years ago when confronted with a variation of "atheists cant be moral argument" and it took off from there.  While my posts where much more broad prior, I have had to scale back a bit due to illness and stay focused on the abuses with some miscellaneous thrown in.

While I generally track criminal complaints and cases, there are a few civil cases that have caught my attention. With the recent report concerning PA being released publicly I foresee many other states doing likewise and many more civil cases coming to light. I haven't yet decided on how to cover such  as the information overload is going to be immense.  I also mainly focus on the US, as that is where I live, but I am finding that troublesome as well (ie. Cardinal Pell).

So my dear readers, if you know of incidents that should be highlighted, especially if there is a criminal complaint involved, please do not hesitate to note such in a comment. Until I find a good foot hold, things will seem a bit willy nilly.  (There is a report now concerning the systematic abuse and alleged murder of children at American orphanages - something that I am not "surprised" by when taking into consideration the situation in Ireland.)

As per usual,  if I note an incident(s) in error please do not hesitate in offering correction.  My only requirement is credible citation.  I rely on standard news sources accessible by the average reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment