Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Damn butt sex gets in the way off everything

What I want to know is why this man is so obsessed with gay sex?  Was he born an asshole as well?

'I Was Born That Way': Bryan Fischer Claims He Was Born Christian, Repulsed By Homosexuality
"I think, actually, that's a good argument," Fischer replied. "The way I am, I was born this way. And you know, you think about it Terry, who would choose, at this time in our nation's history, to be a Christian? You're ridiculed. You're mocked. You're made fun of. You get fired ... I mean, who would choose a lifestyle where you are the unending subject of ridicule, mockery, and contempt by liberals in society, by elites, by professors, on the media, by politicians? Who's going to choose that? So our defense is, hey, I was born that way."

After admitting that this was really nothing more than a facetious argument because "we know that our faith is a matter of choice," Fischer went on to assert that being repulsed by homosexuality was actually something most people were born with.

"I think that most of us have an instinctive, I think revulsion is not too strong of  a word, to the act of homosexuality, what actually happens when homosexuals come together and engage in sexual congress," he said. "We look at that and there is just an inner revulsion to that."

"God has the same reaction that you and I do," he continued, "but that instinctive revulsion that we have when we think about homosexuality, I was born that way."
Who exactly is this "they" he speaks of,,,

Scott Lively: LGBT Rights Brought Us To The 'Twilight Zone'
“This is very spiritual warfare at the most intense level,” Lively said regarding the recent legal defeat for the ex-gay group Jews Offering New Alternatives for Healing (JONAH), which was found guilty of violating consumer fraud laws. “The idea that any person cannot reorient their sexuality to the design of their own body is preposterous and to win a lawsuit on the theme that it’s consumer fraud to suggest that it’s possible, we’ve entered into the Twilight Zone here.”
,,,
“I’m actually a little surprised they moved so fast into transgenderism when they still haven’t finished mopping up on just simple homosexuality,” he added. “And I was especially shocked when they went into the military and said they were going to actually legitimize transsexuals in the U.S. military. What a disaster in the making. It’s mindboggling to see what is going on here.”
Pat Robertson: Gays Can Never Be Happy, Call My Network For 'Freedom' From Homosexuality
Today, Pat Robertson’s news program “The 700 Club” aired a story about one man’s “struggle with homosexuality,” which ended, supposedly, after the man joined a “support group for Christians caught in the gay and lesbian lifestyle,” became abstinent, and eventually married a woman and founded a church.

Following the report, Robertson lamented that “it used to be that psychologists would tell people how to come out of this, now they tell them how to stay in it and be happy.” “Well, you’ll never be happy unless you’re happy in Jesus,” he said.
The New Outcasts
I am an outcast. I am an untouchable. I am a leper. I am the scum of the earth. Why, what did I do? Sexually abuse a child? Torture kittens for the fun of it? Murder my own family? No, something far, far worse. You see, I actually believe that marriage is between a man and a woman.
,,,
OK, so banish me now. Exile me. Or jail me. Or even put me to death for my dastardly beliefs. But no matter how demonised and abused by the homosexual statists, I will never refrain from speaking up for truth – and for marriage and children.

I have long noted how incredibly bizarre all this is, with persecution arising for simply affirming marriage and the wellbeing of children. Who would have thought the new clampdown on freedom and democracy would come from those rainbow warriors who have declared war on marriage and family.
,,,
With people now losing their jobs, being fined, and even going to jail over this, you know we have reached the endgame warned about in these prophetic novels. Indeed, why am I reminded of the words of George Orwell from his prescient 1984?
Wondering what "mission" "this country" has exactly.  Might the word "dominion" have anything to do with it?

EW Jackson: Obama Turning Military Into A 'Sexual Experiment' Because He Doesn’t Believe In America
“The lesbian, transgender, bisexual military is what the president is creating for us, and it’s sad,” Jackson declared, alleging that President Obama “is much more interested in turning the military into some sort of sexual experiment than he is in making it the finest fighting force in the world.”

Gaffney asked Jackson, who now works as a Fox News contributor and Family Research Council senior fellow, if allowing LGBT people to serve openly is not just a “wrecking operation against the military” but also an effort to “do over the United States itself as a society.”

Jackson responded that Obama wants to allow LGBT people to serve in the military because he doesn’t believe in America or want the military to be effective: “I don’t think he wants the military to be militarily effective, because I don’t think he believes in it, I don’t think he believes in its mission, because, frankly, and I know this sounds extreme but it’s what I believe in my heart, I don’t think he fundamentally believes in the nature of this country or its mission.”

No comments:

Post a Comment