Saturday, April 7, 2018

I need your help

So ,,,I find myself once again having to ask for help in paying my rent.  On 4/7 I managed to break my ankle (talus bone) in a fall; I also have some knee damage but due to swelling etc it is undetermined as yet.  Generally it is a 12 week (3 months) non-weight bearing heal time for the ankle which means no work.

While my medical bills should be covered, my rent and some other bills (non food stuffs) will not be and like many I do not have a contingency plan. I also will have to have help with some tasks and I would like to at least offer some monies for their time

Currently my rent is $400 (includes all) and "other" runs about $150/ month,,,hence the total of $1500.

Thank you for taking the time to give my plea consideration!  If you are unable to donate a share would help,,,widget in the side-bar

No comments:

Post a Comment