Friday, May 11, 2018

Food delivery driver attacked by man claiming to be 'Jesus' | WSB-TV

A food delivery driver is speaking out after she said a man grabbed her by her head scarf and strangled her.

Sonya King told Channel 2 she feared for her life the day she was making a delivery in northwest Atlanta. She was delivering food for DoorDash at a house on South Grand Avenue.

The door was open when she said a 54-year-old man inside told her to leave the food on the counter.
,,,
"He's grabbing me and trying to choke me with my own niqab. I kept telling that man I've got kids. In the midst of me fighting him, he's grabbing my head," King said. "He thought he was Jesus, but Jesus wouldn't do that to nobody."

Food delivery driver attacked by man claiming to be 'Jesus' | WSB-TV

No comments:

Post a Comment