Tuesday, March 31, 2020

UPDATED::Rotted cabbage, salt water flush will not prevent or treat COVID-19

So the other day I read a rather heartbreaking "testimonial” written by one of Jillian's followers. I am rather torn by my reaction, both sympathy and utter disgust.

Sympathy because many, if not all, of Jillian's followers and minions are victims. Victims of devastating illness, in this case COVID-19, or disease. Victims of distrust in medical science; for whatever reason. Mostly, they are victims of Jillian's cultish manipulations for her own sadistic pleasure.

Disgust because Jillian knows her followers and minions are so very desperate.  She knows her shit drink can't and doesn't work.  She knows her followers are easily led astray while Jillian sits in her spare bedroom jacking-off with glee.

I don't know how many times nor in how many ways to stress this point. Jilly Juice will not help you in any manner for any ailment or illness whether as a preventative or treatment. While she has stressed the presence of lactobacillus, or her slop being fermented, her new recipe has never been tested. IOWs she has no fucking clue what she is telling people to drink.  Contrary to popular belief among some of her followers, the amount of salt per Jillian's recipe has not changed nor is it outdated information.

Jilly Juice is a cabbage or kale flavored salt water flush with a potentially dangerous amount of salt as its main ingredient – 6900 mgs per 2 c recipe. While she states to drink up to a gallon per day, many including her barely consume a quart. It is still a dangerous amount of salt.

For a healthy individual, a 2c recipe is over 3X the amount recommended for salt, 1500-2300mgs per day. It will cause explosive diarrhea and dehydration potentially leading to salt poisoning aka hypernatremia. If treated incorrectly it can lead to death.

And BTW, ask a question in her “secret public private group” she will boot you out. Listen to what she says, 0 to 1:19 mark.

This is the description of said video explaining what she wants “her society” to be.

So I'm giving everybody a chance that I've invited into my group that I think would get some benefit to follow the directions. The ones that don't follow directions are kicked out and if you're asking questions about dehydration you're completely blocked and I'm done even as a friendship

In a subsequent post, she states this.
[Paraphrase] Do not question, do what I tell you to do.  Do not think for yourself, do what I tell you to do.  My group is strictly for sharing your poop stories as well as the suffering you are enduring.  It's the only way I can get sexual gratification.   
Do not ask questions, do not ask for clarification, I won't answer you and will kick you out of the "secret public private group."
Just do what I tell you to do! 

Remember, back in 2018, Jillian stated this.
Drinking water to try and prevent salt poisoning is not the proper treatment and can cause the opposite, hyponatremia; also with the possible outcome of death.

Meet CM, while not  COVID-19, a women who has been on the juice for about 3 years but every day she showcases more and more symptoms of her body breaking down in some form.  She even speculates lupus..

This week she has some type of rash on her neck and face with swelling of the eyes as well as psoriasis on her elbow. She is Jillian's go-to testimonial giver.

Jillian has convinced CM these are healing symptoms; whatever issue, is being purged out of the body.

Meet DJ, an international fan, self diagnosed with COVID-19. Notice how he states he is doing this video because Jillian likes pictures or video of people actually drinking her slop. She literally put out a call for testimonial videos,,, her sycophants obliged.
Keep in mind this is a man who self reports a past history of respiratory issues including asthma.  While also doing Jilly Juice, he partakes in fasting; a practice Jillian is against.
Second video.
.
Third video.  I may have missed one but think y'all get the drift.
If DJ has or had CV-19, it was IMO mild when you compare it to Mari. 

While neither CM or DJ is a picture of health, our next victim is heart breaking. According to Mari's story and subsequent postings on FB she has COVID-19 
and is in self-quarantine. She also has pre-existing health issues. 

While I do not wish to shame this woman and I hesitate to publicly out her, her drinking of Jilly Juice must be stopped. If COVID-19 does not kill her outright, the Jilly Juice will hasten her death – just like Bruce Wilmot.
This is no joke and I wish the best for Mari and hope she beats CV-19.  Consuming Jilly Juice is not the answer. (Be forewarned, this video is hard to watch as Mari is in obvious distress.)
33:57 -  Purging via waterfalls is not a natural process.  If it was, an individual would not have to consume Jilly Juice in order for it to occur.
All I need I got right here,,, I am not promoting or encouraging anything other than drinking the juice.  I would just like to share because part of my testimony, my journey.  I have made the decision to stop all fever reducing medication as soon as the juice is ready.  I am going to still take my heart medication but I am stopping my allergy medication immediately, all fever reducing medication immediately.  I am only going to stay on my inhaler and my heart medicine until I have been on the program, the protocol for a while.  And my goal is to completely wean off of all drugs from the doctor and to be on nothing but the JJuice for medicinal purposes.  I'm stopping my multivitamin,,, I want my body to completely adjust,,, I know this may sound crazy y'all, I'm looking forward to the waterfalls.  I am looking forward to my body being purged of all of the nastiness that is in it.  As far as I'm concerned, the more waterfalls the better. People have got to stop being afraid of their body's natural process of getting rid if the junk inside of it.  And I love that the JJuice promotes and strengthens the body's natural processes,,,

As a friend noted, "her mindset shows just how pervasive and damaging the whole of pseudoscience,,, purging and detoxing and all that kinda shit you just can't,,," 

Regretfully if Mari does what she states as her intention, as I noted above, if CV-19 doesn't get her consuming Jilly Juice will.

There is no bio-mechanical mechanism for Jilly Juice to work.  Purging, aka waterfalls, will cause dehydration.  Mari is already in a weakened state, Jilly Juice will hasten any weakness already present.

Mari, please do not drink Jilly Juice, it will not help you in any way.  While your progress is slow, you are making progress.  


Jillian has no evidence her slop is fermented, she has no evidence that consuming such will help.  I have shown, on this very blog, that every paper or article she has posted contradicts her narrative.  She intentionally misrepresents what an article or paper presents knowing that individuals such as yourself, don't take the time to read her so-called evidence. Jillian relies on that point.  That one such as yourself is desperate.

UPDATE::  Just to be clear, Jillian think this all a laughing matter.  Proper ferments take longer than three days as it takes 72 hours for the lactobacillus to become established.  Simple research would demonstrate that point.  Basically what is being formed is cabbage or kale flavored water.  Really salty cabbage/kale water.

Second, all food product should be refrigerated.  In this case, after main fermentation process.  Fermentation will still occur in the cold box just at a much slower pace.  Mold growth or the presence of Kahm yeast will indicate an issue with the fermentation process.


Jillian is excited because she is a sadist.

No comments:

Post a Comment